Your contribution to Committee to Elect Judge Christopher R. Stride is much appreciated. Please review the disclosure requirements for all contributors to political campaigns. By donating you are confirming your understanding and acceptance of these campaign finance disclosure rules.
Countdown to the November General Election
Donate securely online with Paypal
If by mail, please send contributions to:
Committee to Elect Judge Christopher R. Stride
PO Box 1107
Lake Villa, IL 60046
I am a United States citizen or a lawfully admitted permanent resident of the United States.
This contribution is not made from the general treasury funds of a corporation, labor organization or national bank.
- This contribution is not made from the treasury of an entity or person who is a federal contractor.
- This contribution is not made from the funds of a political action committee.
- This contribution is not made from the funds of an individual registered as a county, state or federal lobbyist or a foreign agent, or an entity that is a county, state or federally registered lobbying firm or foreign agent.
- I am at least 18 years old.
- The funds I am donating are not being provided to me by another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution.
Contribution limits per election cycle legal limits:
$5,600 from an individual (excluding immediate family members)
$11,100 from a corporation, labor organization or association
Illinois Campaign Finance Disclosure Law
Any individual, trust, partnership, committee, association, corporation, or any other organization or group of persons which receives or spends more than $5,000 on behalf of or in opposition to a candidate or question of public policy, meets the definition of a political committee and must comply with all provisions of the Illinois Campaign Financing Act, including the filing of campaign disclosure reports.
The $5,000 threshold does not apply to political party committees. In addition, any entity other than a natural person that makes expenditures of any kind in an aggregate amount of more than $3,000 during any 12-month period supporting or opposing a public official or candidate must organize as a political committee. Every contribution is very much appreciated. Special requirement for contributions by an individual greater than $500:
Please be sure to provide us with your occupation and current employer. This is a requirement of Campaign Finance Disclosure law, and providing it now, will help us save time and money tracking it down later.